Randall R. Saxton focuses his practice in bankruptcy, tax, business planning and formation and estate planning, including wills and probate. Randall regularly represents individuals, lenders, landlords, and suppliers in state and federal court in Mississippi, in litigation arising out of the debtor/creditor relationship, including commercial and consumer collections, possessory actions, judicial and non-judicial foreclosures, receiverships, and related defense litigation.
Randall R. Saxton is the founding attorney of Saxton Law, PLLC, which serves as general counsel for Randall Saxton Real Estate, Inc. and R&S Development, Inc. He does volunteer work as a Public Defender on felony criminal cases and as a Mediator for the Jackson Municipal Court.
- Mississippi College – 2006 Major: History and English
- Mississippi College School of Law – 2010 JD
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law – Master of Laws (LL.M.) Candidate in Tax in Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- “10 Best” Attorneys for the State of Mississippi, Client Satisfaction Award, awarded by the American Institute of Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Rated “Superb” by Avvo Lawyer Ranking System, Avvo.com
- Selected by Super Lawyers as Mid-South Rising Star
Randall is married to Madeline W. Saxton, Regional Business Development and Marketing Coordinator for Jones Walker, LLP, and attends First Baptist Church in Jackson. His family enjoys tennis, traveling, and their corgi, Hudson.
Know more about Randall Saxton at http://saxtonlawpllc.com/