Patrick “PJ” Best was born and raised in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. He has represented disabled individuals across Pennsylvania and surrounding states who were wrongfully denied Social Security Disability benefits and Supplemental Security Income.
Mr. Best handles a wide variety of cases including Social Security Disability, ERISA, Long Term Disability (LTD), and bankruptcy. He is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claims Representatives (NOSSCR) and the National Association of Disability Representatives (NADR).
Area of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- Maryland, 2013
- New Jersey, 2014
- Federal District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court, District of New Jersey
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – 2010
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- 2012 Super Lawyer Rising Star, Philadelphia Magazine
- Top 10 Best Bankruptcy Lawyer in Pennsylvania for Customer Service, American Institute of Bankruptcy Attorneys
Know more about Patrick Best at http://www.armlawyers.com/.